[Practice called pheasant in the wild]_how to do_how to do
I believe everyone is no stranger to beggar chicken, this is a kind of food that has been branched out because of various martial arts movies and TV series.
Of course, in daily life, people can also make begging chickens in many ways.
After the production of the begging chicken, the aroma is attractive, the taste is delicate, and the human taste buds can be opened.
Of course, the most primitive method of begging chickens is the field method.
In the following, we will introduce several methods of beggar chicken for you in detail.
First, the most original raw materials: a few fresh and tender lotus leaves, a sufficient amount of yellow mud, a live chicken, a cotton thread N meters long.
Method: 1. Twist off the neck of the live chicken-do not bleed or pluck hair; 2. Open a small mouth from the back door and pull out the internal organs to clean the inner cavity. 3, apply the ingredients in the cavity according to personal taste, or put onSpices, but generally do not put them, because the flavor of the spices is easy to snatch the fragrance of lotus leaves; 4, yellow mud with a little water to make a thick mud, fill the chicken with mud, be sure to penetrate the root of the hair, the surface wipesEvenly and uniformly spherical; 5. Cover the ball with lotus leaves, tightly packed, and tie it with cotton thread; 6. Dig a hole on the ground to bury the ball, fill the hole, and place the surface of the chicken ball 10 cm from the ground; 7.There is a bunch of bonfires on it. Don’t be too big to avoid uneven heating. When the fire naturally extinguishes and cool down naturally, dig out the chicken balls. When you hit the mud on the surface of the chicken balls with stones, it will break.Bring them all, one is left and can be eaten.
Second, the home-made method Ingredients: Tender hen No. 1 (1000 g), with three heads, big, fat, and delicate, three yellow (yellow beak, yellow feet, yellow hair) hens.
, Accessories: 50 grams of chicken, 100 grams of lean pork, 50 grams of shrimp, 30 grams of cooked ham, 400 grams of lard, 20 grams of shiitake mushrooms, 4 fresh lotus leaves, 3,000 grams of mud, seasoning: Shao 50Grams, 5 grams of salt, 100 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of sugar, 25 grams of shallots, 10 grams of ginger, 4 cloves, 2 anise stars, 0 jade nuts.
5 grams, 50 grams of green onion, 50 grams of sweet noodle sauce, 50 grams of sesame oil, and 50 grams of cooked lard. Method 1. Remove chicken hair, viscera, and wash.
Add soy sauce, rice wine, salt, and marinate for 1 hour. Remove the cloves and star anise.
2, put the pot on a high fire, add lard to the 50% heat, add green onion, ginger, chicken, lean pork, shrimp, cooked ham, diced mushrooms, and then add wine, salt, sugar,Stir the soy sauce until it is broken. Fill the chicken belly when it cools down.
3. Put a clove on each of the two arms of the chicken, then tightly wrap the chicken body with lard oil, wrap it with lotus leaves, wrap it with cellophane, and wrap a layer of lotus leaves on the outside.The twine is fastened.
4. Crush the jar of altar into powder, mix with water, and spread it on a damp cloth (about 1.
5 cm thick), then put the chicken in the middle of the mud, pick up the four corners of the wet cloth and wrap the chicken tightly to make the mud tightly adhered, then remove the wet cloth and wrap it with paper.
5. Put the wrapped chicken in the oven and bake for 40 minutes on high fire. If the mud cracks, you can use mud to plug the cracks, then roast on high fire for 30 minutes, then use low fire for 90 minutes, and finally useFire for 90 minutes.
6. Take out the roasted chicken, knock out the mud on the chicken surface, untie the rope, peel off the lotus leaf, cellophane, and drizzle with sesame oil.
7, can also prepare sesame oil, light white, sweet noodle sauce for dipping.
This chicken skin color is golden orange and bright, the flesh is tender and soft, the flavor is rich, the original taste, the nutrition is rich, and the flavor is unique.
3. Ingredients for the practice of Su Cai: Three yellow chicken, lotus leaves, lard oil, diced meat, shrimp, shiitake mushroom, bamboo shoots, flour, cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, salt, green onion, ginger, clove powder, star anise, The main raw material for the production of called chicken.
2. Add flour to cooking wine and form dough.
3. Knead the dough to replace the mud.
4. Wash the three yellow chickens and add salt, sugar, cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, onion ginger, cloves, star anise powder and marinate for 1 hour.
5. Fry the shrimp, diced meat, shiitake mushrooms, and bamboo shoots into a stuffed heart and stuff it into the chicken belly.
6. Wrap the chicken body with net oil.
7. Wrap the lotus leaves with boiling water.
8. Finally, roll out the dough, wrap the lotus leaf chicken, and bake in the oven at 200 ° C.